Elite Boutique - Restructuring Group
Our client is a prestigious boutique investment bank providing servicing, partnership, client-focus and expertise in all aspects of investment banking. With less than 1500 employees in the US, Europe and Asia, the firm was recently named as a top three firm to work for in the under 2000 employee category of a respected industry survey.
· Associate – ideally second year (class of ’18)
· Experience in Restructuring,M&A or Leveraged Finance investment banking with an interest in Restructuring Advisory
Candidates should possess experience in:
· Strong natural curiosity in solving complex problems
· In-depth experience in negotiation and analysis of documents
· Strong understanding of sophisticated capital structures
· Paramount quantitative skills
Our client has a strong belief in the older mentality of an apprenticeship model that only remains in a few places on Wall Street. Younger team members are given tremendous client responsibility along with representation of the firm with clients early in their careers as a part of their development.
This firm is based in midtown Manhattan, with siginficant offices in worldwide.
Our client provides strategic advice and financial restructuring services to companies, creditors, investors and other stakeholders, both out-of-court and in-court. They specialize in providing critical, independent advice on complex issues and transformational situations. The group is distinguished by its track record of developing and implementing innovative and expeditious solutions, often driven by fresh capital, that forge consensus among diverse stakeholders and maximize value.
Thier dedicated and experienced senior-led team works closely with their corporate advisory bankers as appropriate to ensure that their clients receive seamless unsurpassed advice.
The team has a broad range of experience assisting clients with:
- Obtaining covenant waivers and amendments
- Structuring and executing exchange/tender offers and consent soliciations
- Raising new debt and equity capital
- Designing and implementing financing driven recapitalizations
- Selling non-core assets or entire companies
- Developing, negotiating and executing prepackaged/pre-arranged chapter 11 restructurings
- Traditional chapter 11 restructurings
- Cross-border and international recapitalizations
- Providing expert valuation and testimony services
Debt Capital Markets
Leveraging their deep capital markets expertise and extensive relationships with financing sources and investors, we provide independent advice on debt capitalization optimization, structuring and placement.
- DIP and exit financing
- "Rescue" financings
- Bank loans
- High yield and mezzanine financing
- Preferred stock
- Private equity
For immediaate consideration, please submit a resume and times you are available for a call to discuss further.